As promised in my last blog post, here’s my review short on ipsy June glam bag! I’m trying my best to pick up my blog and write again. The last few weeks I’ve regretfully been in a funk, not quite sure why! But anyways, good news is I’M BACK!
Stay tuned for my next blog post, which will be the SumerBeauty Essentials Giveaway hosted by myself… about time right?! Can’t wait to post!
What came in the ipsy June glam bag:
- Ipsy Black and Orange Bag
- NUXE Gentle Exfoliating Gel with Rose Petals (for sensitive skin, massage onto skin and rinse 1-2x per week)
- treStique Mini Shadow Crayon in Marimoto Pink Pearl (twistable eyeshadow stick)
- Befine food skin care: Cucumber Facial Mask (5 min face mask to be used 2x per week)
- smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Liptitude 24/7 Hydrating Lip Stain (opens up similarly to a nail polish bottle)
Out of the three ipsy bags that I’ve received so far, this one is perhaps my favorite. I’d be happy to use 100% of everything I received, and that’s super rare. I especially can’t wait to use the cucumber mask.
For the ipsy’s month of June glam bag, I would value everything at around $12. Even though that’s less than what I valued last month’s bag at, I’m still more satisfied because these are products that I may use. I retook ipsy’s quiz before receiving the June glam bag, so that may have played a part. Guess I’ll have to wait and see what’s in store for July’s bag!
Bottom line: ipsy’s June bag was a hit and I’m happy with everything I got